6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoden Avenue, Ipswich
Sold STC £289,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Six Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
An impressive six bedroom semi-detached house with stunning open plan living space, this exceptional family home offers an abundance of accommodation throughout with lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory and downstairs bedroom.
Outside the property benefits from a substantial rear garden and a garage. This property must be viewed at the earliest possible opportunity.
Situated to the North West of Ipswich the property is convenient for local amenities such as schools, shops and a retail park. The A14 junction is nearby providing access towards Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe and Colchester.
Obscure double glazed insets into:
Tiled floor, inset spotlights and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level WC, sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor and inset spotlights.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 11" x 14' 9" ( 8.20m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast, part tiled floor, inset spotlights, stairs leading to the first floor and two radiators. Two sets of double glazed double doors leading to the conservatory and open access leading to:
Double glazed window to the rear, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer instant hot water tap and tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers incorporating under cabinet lighting, integral dishwasher, built-in electric double oven with four ring induction hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine and inset spotlights.
Downstairs Bedroom 16' 1" x 8' 6" max ( 4.90m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, radiator and inset spotlights.
Conservatory 14' x 12' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.91m )
Double doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and fan/light fitting overhead.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, built in cupboard and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 8' 2" ( 4.67m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe with sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 8' ( 4.14m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" max x 6' ( 3.10m max x 1.83m )
Three double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, towel rail, tiled walls and radiator.
Driveway off road parking for a number of vehicles.
Paved patio area with steps leading to further paved patio area with remainder to lawn. Access via side gate and wooden shed (approximately 10x10).
Garage 15' 5" x 12' ( 4.70m x 3.66m )
Side access to the garage via the front double doors, side door and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.