3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaudslay Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £245,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Popular Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
Absolutely outstanding!! A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house which simply has to be seen. There is a stunning open plan living space which includes the lounge, dining area and kitchen. The property also offers an upstairs bathroom, driveway and rear garden.
The property is situated to the North West of Ipswich with local amenities nearby such as schools, shops and retail park. The A14 junction with access towards Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe is also close to hand.
Part obscure double glazed door into:
Radiator, inset spotlights and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level WC, sink unit with mixer tap, radiator and tiled walls.
Lounge 20' 8" x 14' 8" ( 6.30m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast with electric fire, two radiators, inset spotlights, stairs to the first floor, open access to the kitchen and step leading down to the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.95m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and inset spotlights.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed double doors to the side leading to the rear garden, two double glazed velux sky light windows, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of high gloss wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers, integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, built in microwave, built in electric oven with four ring induction hob and extractor fan over. Tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, access to the loft, built in cupboard housing the boiler and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 8' ( 4.62m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" max x 6' 3" ( 3.28m max x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle with curved sliding doors, vanity sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor and inset spotlights.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Raised decking with the remainder laid to lawn, various flowers and shrubs to the side and rear, decked patio area with gated side access and wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.