2 bedroom flat for saleNaylor Road, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £90,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Kitchen/Living Area
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
No Chain! Situated on a popular development close to local amenities and travel links is this well-presented first floor apartment offering deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. Externally the property boasts allocated off-road parking and would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well-presented first floor flat situated on a popular development close to local amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property has been well-maintained by the current vendors and offers deceptively spacious accommodation that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, two double bedrooms and a spacious, open-plan kitchen/living area and a shower room. Externally the property is surrounded by well-kept communal areas and has allocated off-road parking to the rear. This flat is available with no ongoing chain and would make a fantastic first time buy or investment. Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Built-in storage cupboard, intercom point for secure access system and a electric wall mounted heater.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 19' 4" x 13' 10" ( 5.89m x 4.22m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and two electric wall mounted heaters. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom One 15' 5" into recess x 10' 9" max ( 4.70m into recess x 3.28m max )
Three double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 6" plus door recess ( 3.66m x 2.59m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a wall mounted electric heater.
The bathroom comprises; WC, vanity unit, walk-in shower cubicle, extractor fan, built-in airing cupboard, partially tiled walls, fully tiled floor and a electric towel rail.
The property is surrounded by well-maintained communal areas & has an allocated space for off-road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.