5 bedroom detached house for saleTrevithick Close, Burntwood, Staffordshire
- A well presented extended five bedroom detached family home
- Corner plot position on the popular Hunslet development
- Welcoming reception hall
- Lounge with bay window and separate dining room
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Family breakfast kitchen and good sized utility room
- Re-fitted guests cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with feature vaulted ceiling
- Three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this well appointed extended modern five bedroom detached family home with double garage and conservatory on a corner plot located on the highly regarded Hunslet development in Burntwood. The property has both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises hall, family lounge, separate dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, breakfast kitchen, good sized utility room, re-fitted guests cloakroom, first floor master bedroom with en suite shower room, feature second bedroom with vaulted ceiling, three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There are gardens to front, side and rear, a double width tarmac driveway and double garage.
Property ref: 121_1061_4261418
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62244020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4261418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.