2 bedroom penthouse for sale58 Holden Road, London
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Huge West Facing Roof Terrace
- Ideal Rental Investment or First Time Buy
- Sold with No Onward Chain
- Moments from Woodside Park Station (Northern Line)
A wonderful, top floor penthouse apartment located in a smart, modern development. The Internal space comprises an entrance hall with two storage cupboards, kitchen/breakfast room through to reception area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from a huge west facing roof terrace, off-street parking and its convenient location moments from Woodside Park Station (Northern Line), the picturesque Dollis Valley Greenwalk, Folly Brook and the bustling North Finchley High Road. Sold with no onward chain, the property would make an ideal first time buyer to rental investor.
EPC band: B
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.