3 bedroom terraced house for saleSeymour Avenue, Morden, SM4
- Large driveway (accommodates up to 4 vehicles)
- Large double garage/workshop with secure vehicular access
- Modern spacious open plan ground floor design
- Fully double glazed
- Gas central heating throughout
A refurbished extended 3 bedroom mid terrace family home in SM4. Located in Morden which offers good commuting links to Morden Tube Station and Raynes Park and A3. The ground floor boasts light and open space with a wooden floor throughout which leads to a modern, open plan sitting area with integrated breakfast island and kitchen. The extended area to the rear of the kitchen has a glass roof which adds even more light to the property. There is also a utility room to accommodate a washing machine and tumble drier. The garden is south facing and gets the sun for the best parts of the day. It has a large decked area with steps down to raised sleeper feature beds, which lead down to the workshop/garage. The stairs, landing and bedrooms on the first floor are carpeted. The bedrooms are of a good size and two of them incorporate fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is fully tiled with a lovely wooden partition for storage and a heated stainless towel rail. Stainless fittings throughout. The loft is part boarded for storage. It has been insulated and could easily be fully boarded to offer more space if necessary. An EPC has been carried out on the property and will be published shortly.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62244218.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS54564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.