Get brand editions for Foden Property Ltd, Lawley

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Chancery Court, Newport

Withdrawn from Market £27,995

Property Description

Key features

  • Shared Ownership - 25%
  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Canal Side Location
  • Open Plan Living Area / Kitchen
  • EPC Rating C

Full description

OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot onto the property ladder with a 25% share of a two bedroom apartment in the heart of Newport. Close to the local amenities, shops, schools and swimming ground floors and with canal side views this property has a lot to offer. There is the option to ultimately purchase up to 75% of this property if so desired. The rent/service charge on this property is £456.02 (at time of publishing) per month.


Living Room / Diner 
18' 0'' narrowing to 11'6'' x 15' 1'' narrowing to 8'9''(5.48m x 4.59m)
'P shaped' open plan living space with double glazed French doors and a Juliette balcony overlooking the canal, laminate floor and two storage heaters.

Hallway 
Storage heater, and a storage cupboard, laminate floor.

Bedroom 1 
9' 8'' x 12' 5'' (2.94m x 3.78m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate floor and storage heater.

Bedroom 2 
9' 8'' x 9' 2'' (2.94m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to the front, laminate floor and a storage heater.

Bathroom 
Part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and a glass screen, storage heater.

Parking 
The property has an allocated parking space.

Shared Ownership 
The property is being offered as a 25% share through Bromford. There is a monthly charge of £456.02 payable to Bromford which covers the rent for the other 75% and the leasehold service charge. There is the possibility of purchasing up to 75% of the property.

Tenure 
We are advised that the property is leasehold, and held on the remainder of a 99 year lease. We understand that the service charge for the property is included in the monthly payment made to Bromford. PLEASE NOTE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH BUT WE RECOMMEND THAT THIS INFORMATION IS CLARIFIED VIA A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE

Services 
We are advised that the heating and hot water are on Economy 7, mains water and drainage are connected at the property. WE DO NOT WARRANTY THE CONDITION OF THE SERVICES, WE WOULD RECOMMEND ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MAKE THEIR OWN CHECKS

Kitchen 
8' 2'' x 7' 0'' (2.49m x 2.13m)
Open plan into the rest of the living area. Double glazed window to the rear, overlooking the canal, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, induction hob with extractor hood over and electric oven, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, space for a washing machine and a fridge freexer and a range of wall and base units.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
30 September 2016

Floorplans

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 7200067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foden Property Ltd, Lawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.