4 bedroom terraced house for saleEarls Field, Raf Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £196,000
- Modern Mid Terraced Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Replacement Sealed Unit UPVC Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Chain Free
Having been purchased by the present owners in 2014, the property has been extensively upgraded during that time. With around 1259 square feet of accommodation, there are 4 generous sized bedrooms including en suite with master bedroom.
Having been purchased by the present owners in 2014, the property has been extendedly upgraded during that time with around 1259 square feet of accommodation. There is a ground floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 3 generous sized first floor bedrooms, off road parking at the front and an enclosed rear garden.
Sealed unit entrance door to:
With laminated floor, access to loft space, textured ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, air vent, sealed unit UPVC door to rear.
Living Room/Dining Room 21' 2" (max) (10ft 10 Min) x 18' 7" (Max) (10ft 4 Min) ( 6.45m (max) (10ft 10 Min) x 5.66m (Max) (10ft 4 Min) )
With laminated floor, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, sealed unit UPVC sliding patio door to rear garden, warm air vent and opening onto:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 14' 9" ( 3.00m x 4.50m )
Having been recently refitted and comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine below, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, built in ceramic hob with cooker hood above, built in electric double oven and grill, built in storage cupboard, built in cupboard housing the warm air heater, space for fridge freezer, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, ceramic tiled floor and plastered ceiling.
Ground Floor Bedroom 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
With laminated floor, built in double wardrobe, coved and textured ceiling, warm air vent and sealed unit UPVC window to front.
En Suite Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.65m )
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, plastered ceiling, electric vent, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and warm air vent.
First Floor Landing
With sealed unit UPVC window to front at half landing, access to loft space, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater and built in walk in storage cupboard (7ft 11 by 4ft 10) with textured ceiling and light fitted.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" x 13' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.99m )
With built in double wardrobe, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, warm air vent.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, if required this bedroom can be easily increased in size to incorporate the area currently used by the walk in storage cupboard on the landing.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
With built in double wardrobe, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and warm air vent.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and warm air vent.
At the front of the property there is a concrete parking area and adjacent lawned area, the enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn, has a small concrete patio and further paved patio, built in storage cupboard and outside light and pedestrian gate to the rear.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning right at the traffic lights onto London Road. Continue along London Road and out of town ignoring the right hand turn for Lakenheath village and continue along the main road passing RAF Lakenheath, keep an eye out for the Lords Walk direction signs, ultimately turning right sign posted Eriswell. Continue through Eriswell until reaching the mini round about and take the third turning off the roundabout into Earls Field, the property stands on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62246135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.