2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTillington Gardens, Clanfield
- The bathroom and kitchen have both been newly fitted.
- The property also benefits from new windows, doors, soffits and fascias.
- Two good sized double bedrooms.
- Property is situated in a family friendly quiet cul de sac with lots of greenery all around.
- Property benefits from side access.
- Close to good schools so great for a family.
- Superb decorative order throughout.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Situated in a well sought after location.
A beautiful two bedroom semi-detached house in a very sought after location. Main living accommodation comprises, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking for two cars. There is a beautifully kept garden with shed and side access. The property has been updated with a fabulous new kitchen and bathroom and is in a superb decorative order throughout and ready for you to just move straight in. The property also benefits from new windows, doors, soffits and fascias. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles.
The location of this property is very sought after, near Petersfield and with good schools close by. There are great transport links to London via the train and with the A3M being only a few minutes by car. Located not far away is the City of Portsmouth with lots of things to do including The Dockyard, Gunwharf Quays and Port Solent Marina, with shopping and lots of lovely restaurants and bars and of course the seaside.
Lounge: 15'8" X 11'9"
Kitchen: 11'9" X 8'8"
Bedroom One: 11'9" X 8'8"
Bathroom: 8'9" X 4'5"
Bedroom Two: 11'9" X 7'5"
EPC BAND: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.