3 bedroom link detached house for saleClover Road, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Linked detached chalet bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Ultra modern finishes
- Incredible master suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
INCREDIBLE FINISHES! Superb three bedroom linked detached chalet bungalow offering super modern internal accommodation with an incredible master suite.
INCREDIBLE FINISHES! Superb three bedroom linked detached chalet bungalow offering super modern internal accommodation with an incredible master suite. Situated within the sought after NR7 postcode the property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, garage and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the side, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, spot lights and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 21' 10" x 11' 5" ( 6.65m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, wood effect laminate flooring, spot lights and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 9' 2" x 15' 3" ( 2.79m x 4.65m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integral dishwasher, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.51m x 1.91m )
Ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
With a suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, radiator, lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 16' 5" max x 12' 2" ( 5.00m max x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Part glass brick en-suite with a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and eaves storage.
Garage 8' 5" x 16' 8" ( 2.57m x 5.08m )
With up and over door, power and light.
To the rear of the property there is a large enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn whilst to the front of the property is a lawned area and driveway providing ample off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62246162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.