2 bedroom apartment for saleLapwing View, Horbury, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £110,000
- Deceptively spacious ground floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Allocated parking space
- Ideal for those requiring an easy to maintain home
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £110,000. A stylishly presented 2 Bedroom Spacious GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. Would ideally suit those needing accommodation on ground floor, allocated car parking space, surrounded by rural views.
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000 - £110,000. A stylishly presented 2 bedroom spacious ground floor apartment. Would ideally suit those needing accommodation on ground floor, allocated car parking space, surrounded by rural views. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, living room with bay windows overlooking rural views, fully fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms master with en-suite, separate bathroom.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 5" ( 5.44m x 3.18m )
Upvc bay window to the front with rural views, TV point, telephone point, access to the kitchen and hallway. Electric storage heater.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 10' 5" ( 1.96m x 3.18m )
Upvc window to the side, a range of wood style base and wall units with laminate work surface over, space for appliances, integrated electric oven, storage heater, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.84m )
Upvc window to the front, storage heater, access to the en-suite
Corner shower cubicle, pedestal sink unit, low level WC, extractor fan, fan heater.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.36m )
Upvc window to the front, currently being used as office/study space, storage heater.
Panelled bath with twin taps. low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel heater, fan heater.
Communal gardens, numbered allocated car parking space, visitor parking in addition.
Leaving Wakefield down Westgate bearing left onto Horbury Road, continue down Horbury Bypass and down Quarry Hill to Horbury Bridge, on reaching the traffic lights turn left onto Netherton Lane, continue up the hill turn first right into the Bellway Development and left into Lapwing View where the property can be found identified by our For Sale Board
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62246177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.