3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDorset Avenue, Chelmsford
Sold STC £275,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Updated Kitchen
Family house in a very favourable area in Chelmsford, great living space/ accommodation is coupled with ideal locality to Chelmsford City Centre and the numerous benefits such as shops and restaurant's. Very good school catchments and a selection of local shops are only a short walk away.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed obscured window to front view with double glazed window to side view and two radiators with stairs leading up to first floor landing. Door to living room, dining room and opening to kitchen.
Living Room 16' 9" x 10' 8" ( 5.11m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Dining Room/Bedroom 10' 9" x 5' 7" ( 3.28m x 1.70m )
Double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' ( 4.32m x 2.13m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and integrated gas hob with extractor hood over with space for fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Double glazed window to side view with folding door to rear garden and door to ground floor shower room.
Fully tiled walls with low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side view with storage airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to rear view with fully tiled walls, low level flush w.c with enclosed system, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway to front enclosed by side hedgerow and trees.
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to brick shed enclosed by wood panel fencing and brick wall. Rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.