3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKester Road, Batley
Sold STC £110,000
- ***Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Off Street Parking & Car Port
- In Need Of Updating - View Today
**Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000** Tucked away off White Lee Road is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear entrance hall, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Off street parking, carport and gardens to front and rear. No Chain!
***Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Single glazed timber door to front, single glazed windows to front and side and timber door to kitchen.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.51m )
Single glazed part stained glass leaded window to rear, radiator and tv point. Fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to porch, radiator and stone fire place with wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 15' 4" Max x 6' 4" Max ( 4.67m Max x 1.93m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, and door to pantry with wc and electric meter. Single glazed window to front.
Rear Entrance Hall
Timber door to porch, single glazed window to rear and radiator. Plumbing for washing machine and stairs to first floor.
Single glazed window to side and access to part boarded loft via loft ladder.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.12m )
Single glazed part stained glass leaded window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes along two walls.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.06m )
Single glazed window to rear, wall mounted central heating boiler and storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Tiled walls, wall mounted water heater and radiator. Double glazed window to front and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a part tarmac driveway leading to two carports and a paved front garden. To the rear is a garden with a variety of established plants and shrubs and a potting shed and area to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.