2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAberfield Drive, Crigglestone, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £135,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- Stylishly presented throughout
- UPVC and GCH
- Excellent access to Northern motorway network system
- Off road parking and Garage
- Rear gardens have WOW factor
GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £135,000. Attractive and superbly presented throughout this 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow located in a most convenient area of Crigglestone. Ideal for commuting links. Stylishly presented throughout. Viewing Essential.
GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £135,000. Attractive and superbly presented throughout this 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow located in a most convenient area of Crigglestone. The property comprises of entrance hallway, modern kitchen, lounge/diner, 2 bedrooms, conservatory overlooking the attractive well landscaped gardens, modern and contemporary four piece bathroom suite. Generous parking and low enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear. The gardens are low maintenance on two levels being decked and astro turf in a stylish manner. Garage with up and over door. Ideal for commuting links. Stylishly presented throughout. Viewing Essential.
White upvc side entrance door with obscured glazed panels leading into the L-shaped entrance hallway. Cupboard space, dado rail, loft access, laminate floor in a whitewash design, radiator with thermostat, smoke alarm, wall lights.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 11" Max ( 2.82m x 1.80m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. A range of units finished in white, full height wall units, cornice and plinths, under cabinet touch lighting, four ring gas hob, oven beneath, pull-out extractor with downlight, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge, tiled floor, laminate work surface, partly tiled walls, strip lighting, radiator with thermostat.
Lounge/diner 17' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.33m x 3.48m )
Upvc bow window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, dado rial, wall lights, laminate floor, telephone point, space for dining table.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 3.61m Max x 2.51m Max )
Upvc window leading to the well landscaped gardens with a upvc glazed side panel. Fitted wardrobes to include one double and four singles providing good deal of storage, feature ceiling rose, tv point.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.26m x 2.77m )
Could be used as a separate living room. French doors leading into the conservatory. Radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Pavilion style conservatory. Door provides access to the well stocked rear gardens. Radiator with thermostat.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Modern and contemporary design comprising of panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, larger than average corner shower cubicle with sliding shower screen doors, telephone style shower attachment, rainfall style shower, low level flush w.c. in an angular design, pedestal wash basin with chrome mixer tap, towel/radiator, ceiling downlights, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
The rear gardens are over two levels which are decked and astro turfed giving it a modern and contemporary feel providing a good social space. Access to the side driveway with generous parking and a garage with an up and over door and power. Concrete post and wooden fencing to the front provides a great deal of privacy.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Denby Dale Road A636. Take a left onto Durkar Low Lane and then immediate right onto Denby Dale Road East. Take a right onto Howard Crescent. Take a left onto Hollin Lane. Continue onto Cliff Road. Take a left onto Painthorpe Lane. Left onto Woodmoor Drive. Left onto Aberfield Drive. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.