3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHall Mead, Letchworth Garden City
- THREE Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Family Purchasers
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Combi Boiler
- Large Conservatory & Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Situated A Short Walking Distance To Fearnhill School
- A Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors - Gas To Radiator Central Heating
- Located Within The ' Wilbury' Area Of Letchworth Garden City
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** This Immaculately Presented THREE BEDROOM End Of Terrace Family Home, Located Within 0.9 Miles Of Letchworth Train Station. Featuring A Newly Fitted Shower Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Large Enclosed Rear Garden & Conservatory.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double Glazed Door To The Front. Double Glazed Window To The Front. Radiator. Wood Effect Flooring. Door Leading To Lounge. Understairs Storage Cupboard.
Lounge/Diner 23' 3" x 11' ( 7.09m x 3.35m )
Double Glazed Window To Front Aspect. Radiator x 2. Telephone Point. Tv Point. Double Glazed Patio Doors To Conservatory. Electric Fire Place.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Fitted Kitchen. Wall Base Units. One And Half Sink Drainer. Electric Oven. Plumbing For Dishwasher. Fridge Freezer. Combi Boiler. Radiator. Cooker Hood. Work Surfaces. Tiling. Tiled Flooring. Door To Conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.00m )
Construction UPVC. Double Glazed Window To The Rear And Side. Tiled Flooring. Doors To Rear Leading To The Garden.
Stairs From The Entrance Hall. Double Glazed Window To The Side. Loft Access.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.40m )
Double Glazed Window To The Rear Aspect. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect. Carpet. Radiator.
Double Glazed Window To The Rear Aspect. Wash Hand Basin. Vanity Unit. WC. Tiled Flooring, Full Tiling. Shower Cubicle.
Laid To Lawn. Steps Leading To Front Door.
Mainly Laid To Lawn. Patio Area. Brick Built Shed. Enclosed By Timber Fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249483.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.