3 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Mead, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £265,000
- THREE Good Size Bedrooms
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Family Purchasers
- Spacious Kitchen With Integrated 'Neff' Appliances
- Located Within The ' Wilbury' Area Of Letchworth Garden City
- Situated A Short Walking Distance To Fearnhill School
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- In Need Of Some Cosmetic Work
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** This THREE BEDROOM Mid-Terrace Is Ideal For Family Purchasers & First time Buyers Located Within 0.9 Miles Of Letchworth Mainline Train Station. Featuring A Large Rear Garden, Three Good Size Bedrooms & Spacious Kitchen With Integrated Appliances.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Front Door Leading Into The Lounge
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.76m )
Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect. Radiator. Tv Point. Gas Fire Place. Carpet. Stairs To The First Floor With Recess. Door Leading To Kitchen/Dining Area.
Kitchen/Dining Room 15' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.87m )
Fitted Kitchen With Wall Base Units. 1 1/2 Sink Drainer. Gas Oven. Gas Hob. Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect. Work Surfaces. Cooker Hood. Radiator. Combi Boiler. Intergrated Fridge Freezer. Intergrated Washing Machine & Dishwasher. Double Glazed Patio Doors To The Rear Garden.
Stairs Leading From The Lounge. Loft Access With Drop Down Ladder.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
Double Glazed Window To The Rear Aspect. Carpets. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
Double Glazed Window To The Front Aspect. Radiator.
Double Glazed Window To The Rear Aspect. WC. Towel Radiator. Bath & Mixer Taps. Full Tiling. Wash Hand Basin.
Laid To Lawn. Stairs And Path Leading To Front Door. Gated Access To The Rear Garden.
Mainly Laid To Lawn. Enclosed By Timber Fence. Mature Hedging. Patio Area. Brick Built Store.
Lease Length: 125 years (Advised By Vendor)
Years Left On Lease: 109 years (Advised By Vendor)
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249492.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.