2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWarrels Court, Leeds
Sold STC £145,000
- End terraced property
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & dining kitchen
- Front & rear gardens
- Driveway & garage
- Popular location
- Central heating & double glazing throughout
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this END TERRACED PROPERTY which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from two bedrooms, front & rear gardens and a driveway & garage providing off street parking. An early viewing is strongly advised to avoid missing out...
Offered for sale is this end terraced property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen,two bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property, providing off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to side, stairs leading to the first floor landing with useful understairs storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and oak flooring.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
A spacious lounge with a living flame gas fireplace, oak flooring, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including solid wood work surfaces, incorporating a pot one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob and cooker-hood. Integral dishwasher and microwave. York stone flooring, underfloor heating, a door providing access to the side and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
Having built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C and a chrome towel rail radiator.
There are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the property and a driveway and garage providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.