2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChesham Close, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GARDEN FRONT & REAR
- OFF STREET PARKING
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this spacious ground floor apartment with its own front and back doors and private garden. Located in a sought after area within Goring, you are in a prime position to enjoy the seafront and all the cafe and shopping amenities in the high street with bu
Fox & Sons are please to bring to the market this superb two bedroom converted ground floor freehold flat with own private entrance. The property consists of Spacious lounge fitted kitchen door to rear garden with grass and patio area & modern bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street parking for two cars. Located in a sought after location within Goring, you are in a prime position to enjoy the seafront and all the cafe and shopping amenities in the high street with bus stops and Goring train station also being close enough to offer excellent links to the town centre or London Victoria.
Door to front double glazed, understairs cupboard with wood effect flooring
Lounge 16' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.16m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window, fire place with radiator, telephone and television point.
Double aspect fitted kitchen with part tiled walls, wall base units, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas cooker with cooker hood, windows double glazed and radiator. Boiler cupboard with window and storage. Door to rear of garden.
Double glazed window with radiator.
Double glazed window with radiator.
Double glazed window. Wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps with fully tiled walls. Power shower, WC and wood effect flooring.
Door to rear with cat flap. Paved with grass area, BBQ area and washing line. side access and gate to rear garden and storage for bins , shared area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.