2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAppleby Magna, Swadlincote
- Pretty sitting room with beamed ceiling and fireplace
- Breakfast kitchen opening to the garden
- 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom
- Fully fenced attractive rear garden
- Timber workshop/garage
- Quick access to J11 of the M42
- Good commute to Derby, Nottingham or Birmingham
- Sought after village with 2 public houses and ofsted outstanding Sir John Moore primary school
A charming and well presented end of terrace cottage with lots of character in a lovely village setting
Views to the front and back of the cottage over open fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.