3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJubilee Pastures, Middlewich
Sold STC £145,000
- GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £160,000.
- Cul-de-sac position & southerly aspect landscaped rear garden
- Cloaks/WC, lounge, kitchen/diner with integral appliances
- Three bedrooms, master en-suite shower, & bathroom
- NO CHAIN
- Double width driveway for two cars
GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £160,000. Built circa 2014 by Charles Church and enjoys an attractively landscaped rear garden with southerly aspect and driveway for two cars. The accommodation is beautifully presented and includes a kitchen/diner with integral appliances & master bedroom en-suite.
GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £160,000. NO CHAIN. Situated in a cul-de-sac position, this modern semi-detached house was built circa 2014 by renowned builder Charles Church and enjoys an attractively landscaped rear garden with southerly aspect and double width driveway for two cars. The accommodation is beautifully presented and appointed to a high specification and comprises:- entrance hall with staircase to first floor; cloaks/WC; lounge; kitchen/diner with integral appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven & four-ring gas hob, and patio double doors onto the aforementioned rear garden; first floor landing with loft access with pull-down ladder; master bedroom with en-suite shower room; two further bedrooms & bathroom.
PVCu opaque double glazed front door. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Doors to cloaks/WC and lounge.
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 2" max ( 4.34m x 3.71m max )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Under-stairs cupboard. Telephone and television points. Door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 8' 9" x 15' 3" ( 2.67m x 4.65m )
Fitted with a range of cream gloss-fronted wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, and work surfaces with matching splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprising fridge/freezer, dishwasher; washing machine, electric oven, and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear. PVCu double glazed double doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch with pull-down ladder. Built-in walk-in cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 12' 2" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.71m narrowing to 2.92m )
Radiator. Built-in over-stairs cupboard. Television point. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 4" x 6' 3" max ( 1.63m x 1.91m max )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 7' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.82m )
Radiator. Television point. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 1" max ( 1.88m x 1.85m max )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap feeding a fixed drencher shower and flexible shower attachment, and with shower screen over. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Radiator.
The property is set back behind a double-width tarmacadam driveway allowing parking for two cars. There is a pathway alongside the property with a gate leading into a rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect and is enclosed by panel fencing. The garden has been attractively landscaped to comprise lawn, decked and paved patio areas, and gravelled borders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.