2 bedroom terraced house for saleBuxton Street, Sneyd Green
- LARGE TERRACE PROPERTY
- HUGE OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA OVERLOOKING THE FRONT AND REAR ASPECTS
- GOOD SIZE MODERN FITTED GALLEY KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM WITH STYLISH P BATH AND OVER HEAD SHOWER
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN STORAGE
- COURTYARD AND PAVED SEATING AREA TO THE REAR
- POPULAR LOCATION IN SNEYD GREEN
Can you ever have 'TWO' much of a good thing? Of course not!!! How about a TWO BEDROOMED TERRACE on the well located Buxton Street? This fab home offers a huge open plan Lounge Dining space. Family Kitchen and Bathroom, plus those TWO DECENT SIZED BEDROOMS that you have come to know and love from the classic terrace. Outside the rear courtyard offers a quiet space to relax. Being just a stones throw from a main route into Hanley town, and in close proximity to Forest park makes this property appeal to investors looking for an easy let! Don't take 'two' long to think about it! Hot foot it down 'two' Samuel Makepeace today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62255618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace Bespoke Estate Agents, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.