3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Elm, Wisbech
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Popular Village Location
- South Facing Rear Garden
- 19Ft Lounge
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Two Reception Rooms
*South Facing Rear Garden
*Popular Village Location
Upvc Door into;
There is solid wood flooring, radiator, telephone point, wall mounted electric fuse box and door to dining room.
4.77m x max 3.32m (15'7" x 10'10") There is solid wood flooring, radiator, window to front, door to lounge and bi-fold door to kitchen.
5.90m x max 3.71m (19'4" x 12'2") There is a feature fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden mantlepiece and electric log burner. There is a window to the front, patio doors to rear garden, radiator and TV and telephone points.
3.92m x 2.27m (12'10" x 7'5") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units incorporating worktop space over and tiled splashbacks, with single stainless steel drainer and sink with mixer taps. There is a double electric oven and gas hob with extractor overhead, space for under cupboard fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, tiled flooring and arch into;
3.75m x 1.95m (12'3" x 6'4") This is of Upvc construction, tiled flooring, fitted worktop space, space for tumble drier, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine and a tumbler dryer vent. There is a radiator, wall lamp light and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
There are doors to all rooms, loft access, smoke alarm and airing cupboard housing a gas wall mounted boiler and the hot water tank.
4.92m x max 2.74m (16'1" x 8'11") There is a window to the front, radiator and double fitted wardrobes to one wall.
3.78m x max 2.77m (12'4" x 9'1") There is a window to the front and radiator.
2.65m x 2.54m (8'8" x 8'4") There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
2.85m x 1.81m (9'4" x 5'11") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls and two frosted window to the rear.
To front of the property is block paved leading to the front door with lawn area, there is then a side gate leading to rear garden, to the side of the property there is an area providing extra off road parking. There are double gates opening into the rear garden leading to a gravelled drive to the single garage, the rear garden is low maintenance with a patio area from the lounge, there is a pagoda and a garden shed/storage area.
There is a wooden opening door, power and light connected and a door to the garden storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62256254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.