4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Helens Road, Solihull
- Extended Semi Detached Residence
- Four Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Utility & Shower Room/WC
- Garage & Driveway
- Large Rear Garden
- Further Scope to Extend(STPP)
- Gas Central Heating
- No Upward Chain
DINING ROOM 14' x 11' 10" (4.27m x 3.61m)
LIVING ROOM 17' 0" x 11' 10" (5.18m x 3.61m)
BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 2" x 8' (4.01m x 2.44m)
KITCHEN 13' 7" x 7' 6" (4.14m x 2.29m)
SHOWER ROOM/ WC
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 17' x 11' 10" (5.18m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' x 11' 10" (4.27m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM THREE 15' 7" max x 12' 1" max (4.75m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM FOUR 12' 1" x 6' 8" (3.68m x 2.03m)
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
GARAGE 15' 3" x 8' 3" (4.65m x 2.51m)
*** DRAFT DETAILS ***
Details have not been confirmed by the property owner.
This is a draft copy only, therefore, we cannot confirm their accuracy.
VENDOR COMMENTS: "It has been a great house and been in the family for many, many years. It has a wonderful rear garden and a quiet cul-de-sac location"
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102221005268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ruxton Independent Estate Agents & Valuers, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.