4 bedroom mews house for saleRoyal Way, Baddeley Green
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TOWN HOUSE
- SPACIOUS MODERN LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM & TWO ENSUITES
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
I never was very good at card games, and when it comes to this wonderful property my 'Poker Face' is terrible! It truly is the 'Royal Flush' of properties! A beautiful FOUR BEDROOMED, FOUR BATHROOMED delight of a home. If you are looking for a home with generous spaces look no further. Downstairs a large Kitchen Diner opens onto lawned rear garden, leading from the kitchen there is a roomy utility. The ground floor is completed by a shower room and integral garage (which neighbouring properties have converted to a fifth bedroom!) The first floor showcases the stunning Lounge with Juliet balcony, plus the master suite to the rear. And up once more to the 2nd floor you will find a further three bedrooms, another ensuite, and family bathroom. The new owners of this property are certain to have been 'Dealt a good hand' so pick up the phone and call us now on 01782 958944!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62258882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace Bespoke Estate Agents, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.