4 bedroom detached house for saleWindsor Road, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £500,000
- lounge, dining room
- study, family room
- kitchen, utility & wc
- four bedrooms, two ensuite
- family bathroom, double garage
- generous non estate location
A spacious, extremely well presented family home which is set on a spacious, non estate plot. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, family room, kitchen, utility, wc, four double bedrooms, two with ensuite, family bath, gardens & double garage.
A spacious detached family home which is set on a generous, non estate plot. This home offers very well presented accommodation which must be viewed in order to fully appreciate.
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Lounge 20' 2" max x 12' 10" ( 6.15m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to the front & double glazed window to the side, radiator, gas flame fire.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.95m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator.
Study 11' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator,
Family Room 15' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.15m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator, walk in store cupboard measuring 10ft 3in x 2ft 9in.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to the rear, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fitted gas hob with cooker hood & electric oven, fitted dishwasher, tiled flooring.
Utility Room 12' 11" x 5' 9" ( 3.94m x 1.75m )
Half double glazed door to the side, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surface with cupboards below & plumbing for washing machine below, radiator, tiled flooring, doors to wc & internal door to garage.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with radiator, loft access & doors to:
Bedroom 1 22' 9" max x 14' 4" ( 6.93m max x 4.37m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, range of built in wardrobes, two radiators, part sloping ceilings.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 6" not inc wardrobes ( 4.17m x 2.90m not inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, glazed & tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 12' 1" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.68m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, plus doorway recess of 8ft8in x 5ft 4in.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, glazed & tiled shower cubicle, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath, glazed & tiled shower cubicle, radiator.
Outside The Property
The gated driveway leads to a parking / turning area which has a shrub bed and hedged front boundary. The integral double garage has twin up & over doors, power connected, wall mounted gas central heating boiler & rear door into the utility room.
The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid largely to lawn, enclosed by fencing with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62260178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.