3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwindon Road, Stratton St. Margaret, SWINDON
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- 23FT LOUNGE
- 12FT DINING ROOM
- 14FT MODERN KITCHEN + 7FT UTILITY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- 74FT REAR GARDEN
- 23FT GARAGE
A genuinely nice extended family home that has been well maintained by the current owners who have gone to great lengths to retain many of the properties original features. benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive front and rear gardens and a 23ft garage. View Now.
A genuinely nice extended family home that has been well maintained by the current owners who have gone to great lengths to retain many of the properties original features. The property is situated in a popular residential area and enjoys a close proximity to local shops and amenities, Green Bridge Retail Park, Swindon town centre and junction 15 of the M4 via the A419. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, 23ft lounge, 12ft dining room, 14ft modern fitted kitchen and a 7ft utility room whilst the first floor boasts the properties three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive front and rear gardens and a 23ft garage accessible via a shared drive. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A double glazed door gives access to the properties entrance porch, front aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, pine clad ceiling, Period style part tiled walls, original feature single glazed door to the entrance hall.
Two internal single glazed windows to the entrance porch, textured ceiling, wall mounted thermostat, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, door to the dining room, door to the lounge, door to the kitchen, smoke detector, under stairs storage cupboard, carbon monoxide sensor.
Lounge 23' 2" x 11' 2" max ( 7.06m x 3.40m max )
Rear aspect double glazed french doors to the rear garden, feature open fire place, two wall mounted radiators, television point, Virgin media point (subject to subscription), wood effect laminate flooring, dado rail.
Dining Room 12' 6" into bay x 12' 1" ( 3.81m into bay x 3.68m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, wall mounted radiator, telephone point, television point, Virgin media point (subject to subscription), smooth ceiling, picture rail.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' ( 4.34m x 2.13m )
Two side aspect double glazed windows, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, door way to the utility room, inset single sink drainer unit, part tiled walls, built in electric oven, inset gas hob, cooker hood, space for under counter fridge/ freezer, wall mounted gas boiler.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Rear aspect door to the garden, wall mounted cupboards, work surface with space and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, side aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, side aspect double glazed window, access to the loft via hatch, smooth ceiling, access to all first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" into bay x 11' max ( 4.19m into bay x 3.35m max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, wall mounted radiator, arched recess with two hanging rails, fan and light fitting, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 9" max ( 3.73m x 3.28m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, smooth ceiling, television extension cable.
Smooth ceiling, extractor fan unit, three way spot light cluster, pedestal wash hand basin, built in shower enclosure with tiled surround and wall mounted shower system and glass shower door, wall mounted glass shelf.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.21m )
Front aspect double glazed window with fire escape feature, wall mounted radiator, broad band point, television extension cable.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level w/c, wood effect laminate flooring, part tiled walls.
To The Front
Off road drive way parking for 3 cars, access via shared drive to the properties garage, access to the front door.
To The Rear
A 74ft south easterly facing enclosed rear garden with paved patio and path leading to further block paved area. Further paved patio / seating area to the rear of the garden, remainder of the garden laid to formal lawn, wooden side access gate to the shared driveway, door to the garage, door to the out house.
Out House 9' 10" max x 9' 4" ( 3.00m max x 2.84m )
Brick built with side aspect double glazed windows, double glazed entrance door and window, felt roof.
Garage 23' 8" x 9' 10" max ( 7.21m x 3.00m max )
Power and light, up and over metal door, double glazed windows, shelving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62260196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.