1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleSingle Tree, Rose Hill, Oxford
- Retirement Bungalow
- 1 Bedroom
- Communal Gardens
- Set Back From Main Road
- Ample Storage Space
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer For Sale this End-Terraced Bungalow on the the Singletree Development for the over 55's situated just off Rose Hill. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom and Communal Gardens. To arrange a viewing call 01865 711441
Situated on a popular retirement development in Rose Hill. This one bedroom, well presented bungalow offers fantastic living space and easy access to Oxford City Centre. Residents parking is also available. Other useful features consist of emergency pull cords, loft storage, patio area to the rear and access for wheelchair users. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The Singletree development is situated a few meters from a bus stop offering regular services to and from Oxford city. Rose Hill offers a variety of shops, cafes, take away's, and there is a Co-op Supermarket just a short walk away. Locally there is also a Medical Centre, Public Houses and both a Methodist Church at Rose Hill as well as the local Parish Church of St Mary's in nearby Iffley.
Dining Room 17' x 11' 2" max ( 5.18m x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to side. Patio doors to rear. TV point.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 10' 4" ( 2.18m x 3.15m )
Wall & base units in the kitchen. Double glazed window to side. Work surfaces and built in electric oven with gas hob. Stainless Steel sink and tiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 5" max ( 4.11m x 3.18m max )
Window to front. Built in wardrobe and radiator.
Window to front. Radiator, Wash hand basin and show. Part tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62260205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH102947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.