Studio flat for saleField Court, Stanton
- No Chain
- Studio Flat
- Open Planning Living Accommodation
- Separate Shower Room
- Well Presented Throughout
- Conveniently situated Between Bury St Edmunds and Diss
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a rarely available studio flat in the popular village of Stanton, situated approximately half an hour's drive from both Bury St Edmunds and Diss town centres. Benefiting open plan kitchen, lounge and bedroom area and a separate shower room.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a rarely available studio flat in the popular village of Stanton, situated approximately half an hour's drive from both Bury St Edmunds and Diss town centres. Benefiting open plan kitchen, lounge and bedroom area and a separate shower room with the addition of a storage cupboard just outside the front door. This property would make a fantastic investment or first time buy. The accommodation includes; entrance hall, shower room and open plan living accommodation including kitchen, sitting area with the bedroom area being recess providing an L shape room. Outside the property offers a communal garden and off road parking.
Front aspect door, wood laminate flooring and doors to;
Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled shower cubical.
Open Plan Living Area
Kitchen / Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.45m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, radiator, wall and base mounted units, integral fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, fitted microwave and integral washer/dryer. Open to;
Bedroom Area 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
Wood laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and retractable bed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62260214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.