3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThirlmere Road, Dewsbury
Sold STC £137,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £137,000 - £145,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Popular Residential Area
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- 16 Ft Kitchen / Diner
*Guide Price £137,000 - £145,000* Situated in a popular residential area is this 3 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, rear porch, 3 bedrooms & bathroom. Gardens to front & rear. Driveway providing off street parking leading to detached garage.
***Guide Price £137,000 - £145,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed door to front, radiator and picture rail. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 6" Into Bay x 11' 9" Max ( 4.11m Into Bay x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators and coving to ceiling. Marble fire place and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.98m x 2.77m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and access to pantry. Integrated dishwasher, wall mounted gas fire and wall mounted boiler. Door to porch and two double glazed windows to rear.
Timber door to side and kitchen. Single glazed windows to side and rear, power and light. Plumbing for washing machine and tiled flooring.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" Into Bay x 9' 6" ( 4.04m Into Bay x 2.90m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and exposed floor boards. Built in wardrobe along one wall and over head storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.18m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" Max x 4' 6" Plus Bulkhead ( 2.18m Max x 1.37m Plus Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Detached Garage 17' 3" x 9' 1" ( 5.26m x 2.77m )
Up and over door and two single glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a lawned area and a tarmac driveway providing off street parking and leading to the detached garage.
To the rear is the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with established plants and shrubs. Hardstanding area to rear and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62260220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.