4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCARSHALTON BEECHES
Sold STC £599,950
- Highly regarded cul-de-sac location convenient for Carshalton Beeches station, local schools, transport links etc.
- Spacious entrance hall with engineered wood flooring (continuing through to lounge)
- Downstairs cloakroom with part-tiled walls and floor, and modern suite comprising pedestal basin and low level WC
- Splendid kitchen/dining room offering a comprehensive range of cupboards at high and low level, and integrated Bosch appliances incuding double oven, hob, hood, microwave, fridge/freezer and dis...
- Well proportioned lounge with wood burning stove, engineered wood flooring and French doors to rear garden
- First floor landing offering side aspect window, airing cupboard and attractive balustrade
- Light and airy master bedroom with rear aspect window, range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and connecting door to attractive en-suite shower room comprising large shower cubicle, wall mou...
- Double second bedroom, again with mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and having front aspect window
- Luxury bathroom offering white three piece suite, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail
- Easy rising stairs lead to a second floor landing with balustrade, airing cupboard and loft hatch
Full descriptionA spacious 3 storey semi-detached town house, 4 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, luxury bathroom, 18'6" kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, lounge with French doors to garden,"Eco Friendly" underfloor heating to all rooms, off-street parking, lawned rear garden with patio area, flower borders, timber shed.
- 18' 3'' x 4'
- 6' 6'' x 3' 2''
- 18' 6'' x 9'
- 16' 4'' x 13' 3''
- 16' 4'' x 10' 7''
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- 14' x 9'
- 9' 2'' x 5' 6''
- 14' 2'' x 10' 6''
- 16' x 10' 9'' (Max)
- 36' x 22' WITH PATIO AND LAWN
PEDESTRIAN SIDE ACCESS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62263214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5573005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.