2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrocus Gardens, St Helens, WA9
- Excellent starter home
- Desirable location
- Recently decorated
- Newly installed modern bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Lovely gardens to front and rear of property
- Excellent transport links to rail and motorway
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in St Helens.
A well presented two bedroomed end mews property in a desirable cul-de-sac location on the popular New Bold estate.
Modern interior and recently decorated throughout.
Newly installed modern bathroom comprising of large walk-in shower, wash hand basin pedestal with storage and w/c.
Double glazed throughout.
Gas central heating. Burglar alarm.
Modern electric pebble fire with surround.
Downstairs w/c and large storage cupboard.
Lovely gardens to rear and front of property.
Two allocated parking spaces in car park.
Excellent transport links to motorway and trains.
Large studio/workshop in rear garden with power supply & lighting. Not included in house sale but can be negotiated separately if buyer wishes to purchase.
Viewing is essential to appreciate all this fabulous property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62266775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.