3 bedroom mews house for saleTaxal Mews, Whaley Bridge
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY BUILT AROUND 2004
- SITUATED WITHIN A SMALL CUL DE SAC LOCATION CLOSE TO THE VILLAGE AMENITIES
- GARDEN AREAS TO FRONT AND REAR AND ALLOCATED PARKING FACILITIES
- SITTING ROOM AND GOOD SIZED FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS AND A BATHROOM
- EXCELLENT AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
Situated just on the outskirts but within walking distance of the popular village of Whaley Bridge is this good sized modern semi detached home. Offering a large fitted dining kitchen, three bedrooms and allocated parking facilities. The property has the benefit of double glazing and gas central heating.
This property has a quiet location situated within a small modern cul de sac which was built around 2004. The property is also within walking of the village amenities which include shops, cafes, restaurants, primary school, historic canal basin and frequent rail links to major towns and cities. The accommodation provides a reception area, sitting room, cloaks/w.c and fitted dining kitchen with double glazed French doors to the garden area. The first has three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is allocated parking within a courtyard style area and enclosed private gardens to both the front and rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62267060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 546999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Whaley Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.