3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackbrook Road, Dudley
Sold STC £145,000
- Schooling & Local Amenities Nearby
- Potential To Extend Into Attic Space or Garage (Subject to Consents)
- High Spec Guest Cloaks & Bathroom
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Utility/Storage Room
- Wonderful Breakfast Kitchen With Smeg Appliances
- Large Lounge
Viewing is highly recommended on this modern end of terrace property built in 2010 to a very high specification. Upon entering the property the potential viewer will be greeted with entrance hall, stylish guest cloaks with automatic lighting, large lounge with sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden - perfect for entertaining - breakfast kitchen with fitted appliances including dishwasher and washing machine, a great use of space is the utility room entered from the kitchen. Second floor comprises three bedrooms, landing with storage cupboard and family bathroom which compliments the guest cloaks. Externally there is driveway parking, landscaped rear garden with seating and patio areas as well as a much larger than average garage with electric door for convenience. The property offers a great opportunity for extension in the future and benefits from large attic space which could easily be converted to further living space or indeed the garage has further potential. A great family home ideal for local schooling and amenities and not to be missed.
Breakfast Kitchen 3.3m x 2.7m
Lounge 4.5m x 4.1m
Bedroom One 4.3m 2.7m
Bedroom Two 3.2m x 2.7m
Bedroom Three 3.2m x 1.7m
Garage 7.0m 4.6m
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.