3 bedroom town house for saleSwindon Road, Old Town, Swindon
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- Viewing Recommended
A three bedroom mid terraced property situated over three floors and garden. Located in a sought after location of Old Town. The property benefits from double glazing and a cloakroom. AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A three storey mid terraced property situated in Old Town. Comprises: Entrance hall, lounge dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom and gardens. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,
Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 11' Max. Plus Bay x 11' 4" ( 3.35m Max. Plus Bay x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fireplace. Laminate floor.
Dining Room 12' 5" Max x 10' 7" ( 3.78m Max x 3.23m )
Double glazed French doors to rear. Radiator. Fireplace. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 16' 3" Max x 7' 10" ( 4.95m Max x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear. Door to side. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Part tiled walls. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over.
W.C. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.40m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled Walls. W.C. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator,
Path to entrance door.
Enclosed rear garden. Patio area. Out building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62275670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.