3 bedroom terraced house for saleForrest Road, Cardiff
Sold STC £230,000
- Three bedroom bay fronted terrace
- Lounge through dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Front & rear garden.
well presented three bedroom bay fronted terraced property. Entrance hallway, lounge through Dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a utility with access to the rear garden. To the first floor three bedrooms plus a family bathroom. PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, front & rear gardens.
Right by Victoria park is this well presented three bedroom bay fronted terraced property. The accommodation comprising entrance hallway, lounge through Dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a utility with access to the rear garden. To the first floor three bedrooms plus a family bathroom. PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens. CALL 02920 225700
Entered via a panelled door which leads to the hallway.
Access to the lounge and kitchen. Laminate flooring. Storage are under the stairs. Radiator.
Lounge Through Dining Room 23' 5" x 9' 5" max ( 7.14m x 2.87m max )
PVCu double glazed bay window to the front. PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Laminate flooring. Coving to the ceiling. Two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 5" max x 9' 10" ( 4.09m max x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, cooker with extractor over, tiled flooring. Space for table and chairs. PVCu double glazed window to the side. Access to the Utility.
A stainless steel bowl and drainer, tiled flooring. Plumbing for appliances. PVCu double glazed obscure window to the rear. Door leading to the rear garden.
Access to all rooms, plus access to the loft. Carpeted.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 15' 2" max ( 3.02m x 4.62m max )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to the front. Wood strip flooring. Textured ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.18m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Wood strip flooring. Wall mounted radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 6' 1" to cupboard. ( 3.02m max x 1.85m to cupboard. )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Wood strip floor. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a tiled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, close coupled w.c, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath. Tiled floor. PVCu double glazed obscure window to the side. Towel rail.
A forecourt frontage.
To the rear an enclosed garden with artificial grass that leads to a decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62275694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.