3 bedroom detached house for saleLords Lane, Heacham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £260,000
- Detached House
- 24' Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Garage and Store
- Viewing highly recommended
** MUST BE VIEWED - SITUATED CLOSE TO BEACH & VILLAGE AMENITIES ** Modern living space including a 24' kitchen/diner/family room, ground floor bathroom, 3 bedrooms and two shower rooms. There is a garage, off road parking and store/workshop. Gas CH and UPVC DG.
** MUST BE VIEWED - SITUATED CLOSE TO BEACH AND VILLAGE AMENITIES ** The property offers modern living space includes a 24' kitchen/diner/family room, lounge, ground floor bathroom, 3 bedrooms, en suite shower room and further shower room. There is a garage, off road parking and store room/workshop. The accommodaiton benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Feature ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, cloaks hanging and storage unit.
Lounge 18' 1" max x 15' ( 5.51m max x 4.57m )
Window to the front, staircase to the first floor with a modern range of storage units with shelving and baskets under, radiator, central heating thermostat control, wooden flooring.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 24' 6" x 9' 10" ( 7.47m x 3.00m )
A modern range of units at base and wall level with matching drawers, Butler style sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, granite worktops, American style fridge/freezer, Smeg range cooker with 5-ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, radiator and underfloor heating, recessed ceiling spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, window to the rear and sliding patio door to the rear garden.
With ceramic tiled floor and door to side.
Corner bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, obscured window to the side.
Velux roof window, built in cupboard with wall mounted gas fired boiler and shelving, access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" max x 9' 10" ( 4.39m max x 3.00m )
Window to the rear and two Velux roof windows, radiator, built in cupboard with hanging rail and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with rain shower, low level wc, hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard below, fitted mirror with lights, chrome heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spotlights, obscured window to the side.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Window to the front and Velux roof window, radiator, biult in cupboard with locker cupboard above.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Window to the front and Velux roof window, radiator, built in cupboard with locker cupboard above.
Tiled shower cubicle with rain shower, low level wc, vanity hand basin with cupboard below, chrome heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, obscured window to the side.
Garage 19' 3" x 9' 2" ( 5.87m x 2.79m )
Up and over door to the front, side door into rear garden, power, light and pluming for washing machine.
Store / Workshop 8' 3" x 7' ( 2.51m x 2.13m )
Fitted storage units.
There is a driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking and leading to the garage. Lawned garden to the front with flowers and plants to the borders. There is a low maintenance patio garden to the rear which is private and fully enclosed.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Take the first left hand turning into Nourse Drive and at the junction turn right into Broadway. This road continues into Lords Lane and 20A is situated on the left hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62275703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.