3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEnsign Way, Diss
- 53% Shared Ownership Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Train Station
An extremely well presented 53% shared ownership, three bedroom semi-detached family house situated within walking distance of Diss town centre and train station. The property offers a deceptive corner plot, off road parking and is offered with no onward chain. .
Situated within walking distance of Diss town centre and Diss train station is this very well presented three bedroom semi-detached family house. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory which is used as a dining room by the current Vendor. The first floor offers, master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes, bedroom three and family bathroom.
Outside there is a fully enclosed south facing garden which is largely laid to lawn, with two garden sheds, the garden is in two sections providing a paved patio area and more formal garden area with the secondary area being lawned with path to side gate. To the front the property offers off road parking.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, vinyl flooring, stairs to 1st floor and doors to;
Low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.99m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, understair cupboard, wood effect vinyl flooring and door to;
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and double glazed double door to conservatory, vinyl tiled flooring, wall and base mounted units, work surface including a breakfast bar, radiator and space for washing machine.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed double doors and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet, loft access and airing cupboard, doors to;
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.62m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, vinyl floor, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled walls and P-shaped bath with shower over.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
There is a fully enclosed south facing garden which is largely laid to lawn, with two garden sheds, the garden is in two sections providing a paved patio area and more formal garden area with the secondary area being lawned with path to side gate.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62275721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.