1 bedroom apartment for saleFalcon Drive, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff
Sold STC £110,000
- Well presented
- Double bedroom
- Close to Mermaid Quay
- Lift access
- Contemporary kitchen
An excellent apartment located close to the 'Celestia' development. Comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. Benefits include concierge, lift access to the all floors, double glazing and electric heating.
An excellent apartment located in Cardiff Bay. The property is in excellent decorative order and offers views over Cardiff. Comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. Benefits include double glazing, lift access to all floors, concierge, 'first come first served' parking is available and a permit is required.
doors leading to bedroom, bathroom and lounge. Two built in storage cupboards, one of which housing a hot water storage tank. Entry phone intercom system. Power points. Door to:
Kitchen/living Room 20' 9" Max x 13' 5" Max ( 6.32m Max x 4.09m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Electric point for cooker. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Extractor fan. Power points.
Double glazed window to front offering views over Cardiff Bay. Television point. Satellite point. Telephone point. Two wall mounted electric heaters.
Bedroom 12' 7" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.00m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted electric heater. Power points. Television point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a paneled enamel bath with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with light over and shaver point. Low level W.C. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric heater.
Parking is allocated with permit requirement.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62275781.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.