3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeather Road, Small Heath, Birmingham
- Mid Terrace House
- No Onward Chain
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Parking & Gardens
If SIZE IS IMPORTANT, then look no further! This property has NO CHAIN and has more than enough space for any GROWING FAMILY. In a GREAT LOCATION, the property is close to local schools and other amenities. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, call now to view.
If SIZE IS IMPORTANT, then look no further! This property has NO CHAIN and has more than enough space for any GROWING FAMILY. In a GREAT LOCATION, the property is close to local schools and other amenities. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, call now to view on 0121 742 1725.
Gated approach leading to a driveway providing off road parking.
Via a UPVC leaded and stained front door, obscure single glazed door giving access to a inner hallway and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" into bay window x 8' 6" into recess ( 4.55m into bay window x 2.59m into recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, fireplace with tiled hearth, surround and back and gas fire, ceiling light point and telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 12' 1" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.68m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, television aerial point, telephone point, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, feature fire place with tiled hearth, surround and back with gas fire and doors to under stairs storage, kitchen and staircase.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 16' 8" ( 4.98m x 5.08m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation, UPVC double glazed door to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing and space for a washing machine, cooker space, wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator and partial ceramic wall tiling.
Loft Access and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 12' into recess ( 3.51m x 3.66m into recess )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, telephone point, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 2" into recess ( 3.40m x 2.79m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 6' 9" ( 3.23m max x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle with electric shower, close coupled duel flush W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and ceramic wall tiling to ceiling height on all walls.
Access to a gardeners W.C, two further storage sheds, paved rear garden, rear gated access with fence and hedged boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62276456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL203005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.