3 bedroom link detached house for salePlayers Way, Norwich
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three / four bedroom link detached house
- Well presented and spacious accommodation
- Driveway & carport parking
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Great location
A well-presented and spacious three bedroom late 60's built link detached family home located on a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac within a popular north City suburb.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, study / potential bedroom four, cloakroom, lounge with open fireplace, impressive open plan kitchen / dining room and utility room to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is offered in good condition with white and bright décor throughout, and boasts driveway / carport as well as further parking area to front, with a private enclosed lawned garden. The property is located within walking distance of Catton Park, great local schools, shops and public transport. This property would be ideal for a range of buyers, in particular a young or growing family.
uPVC double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 16' 5" x 14' ( 5.00m x 4.27m )
Inset open fireplace with exposed brick surround, timber panelled ceiling, uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect and patio door to rear garden.
Study / Potential Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
Radiator and window to utility room.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
Range of base level units, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 5" x 13' 6" ( 5.00m x 4.11m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted rolltop worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, fan oven, two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect and stairs to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard housing gas fired boiler for heating and hot water and built in double storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, tiled surrounds and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has driveway / carport parking to the front and a garden which has mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden is very private and enclosed with brick built storage shed, paved patio mainly laid to lawn with shrubs beds and mature borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62277200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.