5 bedroom terraced house for saleRoundhay Place, LEEDS
- Mid Through Terrace
- Two Self Contained Apartments
- Ideal Investment
- Great Rental Potential
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a terraced house that has been converted into TWO APARTMENTS. This property offers EXCELLENT RENTAL POTENTIAL and viewing highly recommended!
This is an IDEAL OPPORTUNITY for an INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER to purchase a terraced house that has been CONVERTED into two apartments. The property offers potential for the rental market or could be turned back into a single dwelling.
Having access to both apartments.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.39m x 3.40m into recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Diningroom 13' 6" x 12' + recess ( 4.11m x 3.66m + recess )
Having double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.72m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops and cooker hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front.
Fitted with bath, shower unit, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled. central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.12m )
With sloping roof having restricted head height double glazed sky light and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 14' 5" + recess ( 4.06m x 4.39m + recess )
Having restricted head height, double glazed sky light, carpets and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
With a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point and central heating boiler.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
Bedroom 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
Double glazed bay window and central heating radiator.
The apartments are accessed via a main entrance hall. Utilities are on separate meters. There is a basement to the property that is accessed via the rear yard.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62277218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.