5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDorset Avenue, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large terrace property
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Dining kitchen
- Gardens to the front & Rear
A FANTASTIC opportunity to purchase this LARGE INVESTMENT property that currently has long standing tenants! This FIVE BEDROOM house also has the benefit of TWO RECEPTION ROOMS as well as dining kitchen and GARDENS to the front & rear! EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED!!!
A FIVE BEDROOM terrace property in this ever popular location! The property would be an IDEAL INVESTMENT and currently has long standing tenants! Briefly comprising entrance hall with lounge, dining room and kitchen diner to the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor with a further two bedrooms to the second floor! The property also has the benefit of front & rear gardens!
Door to the front of the property leading to the entrance hall
Door from the porch, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 17' max x 14' (Triangular room) ( 5.18m max x 4.27m (Triangular room) )
Gas fireplace with tiled back and hearth, radiator and square bay window to the front.
Dining Room 20' max x 14' ( 6.10m max x 4.27m )
Radiator and windows to the rear and side.
Kitchen Diner 16' 11" to recess x 10' ( 5.16m to recess x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to the rear and window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor and stairs leading to the second floor. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' x 12' (triangular room) ( 4.27m x 3.66m (triangular room) )
Radiator and square bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Radiator and window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 7' x 14' ( 2.13m x 4.27m )
Radiator and window to the rear.
Suite comprising hand wash basin and bath with shower over, part tiled walls, radiator and window to the rear. There is a separate wc.
Stairs from the first floor.
Bedroom 4 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
Sloping roof, radiator and skylight window to the side.
Bedroom 5 19' x 10' ( 5.79m x 3.05m )
Radiator and skylight window to the side.
To the front is a shared garden with iron railings. To the rear is a paved yard.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62279111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.