3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBay Tree Road, Bath
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Early Viewing Essential
This three bedroom family home in the Fairfield area of Bath provides excellent living space for growing families as well as a large rear garden and a garage. Set in a popular residential area on the North East side of the city this home enjoys views over Solsbury Hill.
Located in the Fairfield area of Bath this well presented family home benefits from far reaching views across the Solsbury Hills. An ideal location in close proximity to primary and secondary schools. Early viewing essential.
Front aspect double glazed door. Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone point. Smoke alarm. Doors to; all ground floor rooms.
Living Room 19' 1" x 11' 6" ( 5.82m x 3.51m )
Large front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Gas fireplace with back boiler. Double glazed French doors to rear.
Kitchen 12' 5" max x 10' ( 3.78m max x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Worksurfaces. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Rear aspect double glazed window. Door to understairs larder. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
Front aspect double glazed obscure window. Vinyl flooring. Towel rail. Side door leading to the garden. (Could be converted into a cloakroom).
Stairs leading up from the entrance hall. Large double glazed rear aspect window. Airing cupboard with lagged tank. Smoke alarm. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Cupboard over stairs.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.72m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes over stairs. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with views over the garden.
Obscure side aspect double glazed window. Dual fuel towel rail. Bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Vinyl flooring. Full tiling to walls.
Laid to lawn with pathway to front door and side entrance leading to:
A large enclosed rear garden which is unusually generous for this location. Immediately behind the property is a paved patio area with access to the side entrance as well as the garage. The remainder of the garden is divided up with a large area of lawn, a gravelled seating area a greenhouse and raised vegetable beds. The garden is a particular feature of this family home and should be viewed to appreciate the space.
Side aspect pedestrian door. Up and over door. Power and light connected. With off road parking immediately to the front.
From our Allen & Harris Larkhall office follow Claremont Road. Turn right then make a slight left to stay on Bay Tree Road. Follow the road around. The property will be on you left hand side just before you reach Fairfield Avenue.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62279129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.