2 bedroom apartment for saleBotley Road, Romsey
Sold STC £240,000
- Top floor apartment
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Garage in a block
- Electric heating throughout
- Viewing recommended
- Well decorated throughout
A top floor two bedroom apartment with fine countryside views, this property has been subject to re decoration, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and we would highly recommend a viewing due to its size and position.
An outstanding top floor large apartment offering an impressive entrance hall, L shaped sitting room/dining area with double aspect newly installed fitted kitchen with built in appliances, two good sized bedrooms, a newly fitted bathroom and the apartment is contemporary decorated throughout.
Montfort college forms part of approximately 50 apartments offering extensive landscaped communal gardens, parking for residence and visitors parking an area for cleaning vehicles. this particular property has a garage and we would recommend an internal viewing due to its size and well arranged accommodation,
This particular apartment is offered with a very large reception hall with double doors leading into the apartment, storage cupboard to the right hand side and doors leading to accommodation,.
Lounge 28' 10" x 8' 9" which includes dining area ( 8.79m x 2.67m which includes dining area )
Three single glazed windows with secondary glazing units with views over countryside, two storage radiators.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 17' max ( 3.68m x 5.18m max )
Space for table and chairs, accommodation directly onto the lounge.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
A newly fitted range of kitchen units comprising wall cupboards, base units, cupboards and drawers with dark wood style working surfaces, a stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, a fitted electric induction hob with cooker hood above, electric oven below, a plumbed and fitted dishwasher, a plumbed automatic washing machine, a fitted refrigerator/freezer, sliding glass overlooking dining area. Ample power and light points
Bedroom One 15' x 9' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.92m )
A range of fitted and built in wardrobes with hanging space and storage, two single glazed windows with secondary glazed units and views over the countryside, convector heater,
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Single glazed window with secondary glazed unit, convector heater.
Panelled bath with electric shower over with glass side screen, low level w,c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, large medicine cabinet, extractor fan and light point.
The property is surrounded by well tendered and cultivated communal gardens, predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees.
This particular property is offered with a garage with an up and over door, ample residential and visitor parking is avaliable.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62279168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.