3 bedroom terraced house for saleSelwyn Close, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £129,950
- Terraced family home
- In need of improvements and refurbishment
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Garden and communal parking
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a superb three bedroom terraced property in need of improvements and refurbishment but offering huge potential.
This is a RARE opportunity to acquire a spacious, three bedroom terraced family home in need of some updating and improvements. The property benefits from a good size kitchen/breakfast room and a good size living room, three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate cloakroom. If you are looking for a project and you would like to put your own stamp on a property then this is the property for you. There is communal parking to the front providing ample parking for both residents and visitors. To the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden. This property offers huge potential for improvements and could make a superb family home. Interest in this property is expected to be extremely high so an early viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
With understairs cupboard.
Living Room 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
With radiator, central light and ceiling fan, sliding doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.90m )
Providing a range of wall and base level units with a recess for an American style fridge freezer. There is a fitted dresser, butler sink with double wooden drainer, space for an oven with an extractor fan fitted over, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, wall mounted baxi gas fired central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With a built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder with shelving for storage. There is also access into the insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.51m )
With open views to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.18m )
Radiator, open views to the rear.
With a white suite with panelled bath and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
With low level wc, partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a communal parking area and to the rear of the property there is a rear garden with a paved patio area and a small grassed area with outside lighting and a brick built storage shed.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street proceed to the mini roundabout and take the second exit onto Kingsway. Proceed along Kingsway past the Police Station to the traffic lights and turn left at the traffic lights into College Heath Road, Selwyn Close can then be found as a turning on the left. Continue to the far end of Selwyn Close and the property can then be found infront of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62279174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.