Property for sale14 Chandos Road, Bristol, BS6
Sold STC £300,000
- Mixed use 3 storey building with basement
- Off street parking with potential for 3 storey extension
- Requires complete modernisation
- Situated in the heart of Redland
- Popular neighbourhood high street with a range of shops and restaurants including Michelin-starred Wilks
- Lapsed planning for 3 storey side extension and 3 x 1 bed flats above
- Huge potential for further development
***SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £410,000*** A substantial Victorian end of terrace mixed use property now in need of complete restoration. The property has been stripped out and cleared ready to start work and offers significant development opportunity. There is a parcel of land to the side of the property providing off street parking and potential for extension.
Mixed use property offering significant development potential
A substantial Victorian end of terrace mixed use property now in need of complete restoration. The property has been stripped out and cleared ready to start work and offers significant development opportunity. There is a parcel of land to the side of the property providing off street parking and potential for extension.
• Mixed use 3 storey building with basement
• Off street parking with potential for 3 storey extension
• Requires complete modernisation
• Situated in the heart of Redland
• Popular neighbourhood high street with a range of shops and restaurants including Michelin-starred Wilks
• Lapsed planning for 3 storey side extension and 3 x 1 bed flats above
• Huge potential for further development
Open House every Tuesday and Thursday 2.30-3.00pm
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 27th October at 7.00pm
At The Heineken Lounge, Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note additional auction fees apply - please refer to the Special Conditions of Sale contained in the legal pack.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other other lots in this auction please visit the website.
4 October 14:30 - 15:00
6 October 14:30 - 15:00
13 October 14:30 - 15:00
11 October 14:30 - 15:00
18 October 14:30 - 15:00
20 October 14:30 - 15:00
25 October 14:30 - 15:00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_bristol_1440525_19253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Bristol & West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Bristol & West on 0117 946 4949.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.