3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Close, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £120,000
- ***Guide Price £120,000-£140,000***
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Good Location
- Three Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000*** AN EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in an excellent location with further potential comprising entrance porch to lobby, lounge with adjoining dining room,kitchen, three double bedrooms,bathroom, gas central heating,double glazing, garage with wc.
Ideal for the growing family or first time buyer is this three bedroom semi-detached home, in need of a little bit of modernisation to unlock the true potential. Thorne has a wide range of local amenities to include shops, post office, pubs, schools, a church and bus routes into Doncaster town centre. There is good motorway access with M18, M180 & M62 opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. We highly recommend a viewing on this property to fully appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
A front double glazed entrance door and a double glazed front window.
Single glazed front door and a double glazed port hole window to the side. Stairs to the first floor, door to the lounge and a radiator.
Lounge 12' x 14' 5" max width ( 3.66m x 4.39m max width )
Having a front double glazed window and coving to ceiling. The lounge features an ornamental brick fire surround, two wall lights, radiator, telephone and television points. An archway to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
Having double glazed sliding aluminium doors, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a door to the side drive. The fitted kitchen comprises; Maple finished wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas and electric cooker points, tiled splashbacks and plumbing for washing machine. Understairs cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 12' 1" max room dimensions ( 5.33m x 3.68m max room dimensions )
(measured to the back of the fitted wardrobes and including stairwell to bulkhead) With two front double glazed windows, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 22' 11" x 7' 11" ( 6.99m x 2.41m )
Having rear and front facing double glazed windows, radiator, loft access, telephone and television points.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.07m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator, the bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, shower over with curtain and rail, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Tiling surround to bath and cylinder / airing cupboard.
There is a small garden with shrubs and a concrete driveway leading through car port to the garage.
Brick walls to garden with pea gravel and paving.
Detached Sectional Garage
Having a single glazed window to the side, up and over door, power and light supply and incorporating a W.C with side single glazed window.
Council Tax Band B
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62280566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.