1 bedroom apartment for saleManor House, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield
Sold STC £80,000
- Grade II Listed Apartment
- No Upward Chain
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- South Facing Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Set within the magnificent grade II listed manor house with established south facing communal grounds
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Set within the magnificent grade II listed manor house with established south facing communal ground, this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED property is highly recommended for viewing to appreciate the grounds and accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, Open plan lounge/diner, Kitchen, Double bedroom and Shower room. Externally the property has allocated parking and sits within an acre of communal gardens.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Having front entrance door. Fitted with wall and base units with work-top over, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Lounge/diner 17' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.51m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with electric shower over. Fully tiled, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
There are gated communal gardens with a laid to lawn area and driveway. Stone surround with mature trees. Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.