4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale51, Greenside Gardens, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2UP
- VISIT OUR FABULOUS SHOW HOUSE FOR INCENTIVES - OPEN EVERY DAY 10.00AM - 4.00PM
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS THE VALLEY
- SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- FANTASTIC FAMILY ROOM/DINING/KITCHEN ON GARDEN FLOOR
- ONLY 5% DEPOSIT AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY (TERMS APPLY)
VISIT OUR FABULOUS SHOW HOUSE FOR INCENTIVES ~ OPEN EVERY DAY 10.00AM - 4.00PM
The WINCHESTER is a spacious four bedroom family home with high specifications throughout.
The Garden Floor: Utility area with access to cloakroom. Kitchen, dining and lounge area with French doors leading onto a flagged patio and lawned garden which is fully enclosed with wood fencing. A fantastic family and social room.
Ground Floor: Main access door leading to hallway, third and fourth bedrooms, cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. Integral garage
First Floor: Landing leading to second bedroom and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, French doors to Juliet balcony with fantastic views. Fully tiled en suite. Main bathroom being fully tiled with a walk in shower, bath, WC and wash hand basin.
Outside: To the front a double driveway being block paved leading to integral garage.
To the rear a flagged patio, lawn laid and enclosed wood fencing panels.
SHOW HOME OPEN EVERY DAY - 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Contact details: email@example.com. Office: 01422 835742 or mobile 07764967387 or 07949447383
Visit our web site: www.greenside-gardens.co.uk for full development information.
Property ref: 121_2558_4267298
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62281181.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4267298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.