3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFurze Ride, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi-detached house
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed rear garden
- 16' lounge
* Three bedrooms
* Semi-detached house
* Downstairs WC
* Enclosed rear garden
* 16' lounge
PVCu double part glazed entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs.
4.87m x 3.70m (16' x 12'2") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.64m x 4.69m (8'8" x 15'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooker, radiator, door to:
PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, wc. Double part glazed entrance door, archway to Conservatory, door to:
2.98m x 2.12m (9'9" x 6'11") maximum. Base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, window to side.
2.94m x 3.79m (9'8" x 12'5"). PVCu double glazed french double doors to garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in overstairs storage cupboard, door to:
3.56m x 3.53m (11'8" x 11'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
4.02m x 2.90m (13'2" x 9'6") maximum double bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
2.48m x 2.75m (8'2" x 9'). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
2.08m x 1.66m (6'10" x 5'5"). Three piece suite with bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, fully tiled walls, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden, paved patio, mainly laid to lawn with flower borders. Front laid to hardstanding with shared driveway leading to detached garage with metal up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62281601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.